What are some good books to learn about WW1/WW2 on Audible?

I'm just interested in history and would like learn more.

• chorle

I am currently too lazy to see what is the right episodes but you might like Hardcore History and I would check out the free episodes then get what is on Amazon https://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/

• Marli

I don't know what's available on Audible, but while you are waiting for answers, the books about the world wars are in the Dewey decimal class 940s in North America. Under the histories of the various countries that participated in the wars, there are books as well. Canada is 971 and I recommend Vimy, by Pierre Burton. I don't read much about the wars and hardly any books about battles and generals.

I know "The Guns of August" by Barbara Tuchman is in an audiobook version, since I borrowed it through Overdrive.

I don't know if his books are available on "audible" yet, but for the American side of the war in Europe, I strongly recommend Rick Atkinson's trilogy.