i just took my PiCAT, how did i do? ?

i just finished my PiCAT and i’m meeting with my Navy recruiter tomorrow to go over my score and jobs i qualify for. i’m curious how i did, what jobs i qualify for & what jobs i should look into with this score 

AFQT percentile score: 68

GS: 58

AR: 57

WK: 52

PC: 54

MK: 55

EI: 53

AS: 50

MC: 46

AO: 68

VE: 53 

• Kyle
    Best Answer

https://asvabtutor.com/blog/navy-asvab-scores/

that's a good site that breaks down the scores, and what each job needs for qualification.

good luck!

More men getting raped in the military than women?😳🙄 What Must Change (Table of Contents on page #4) Jw.org Library. Matthew24:10 'many will betray one another', Numbers 23:19 'God is not a mere man who tell lies'. The Almighty True God that will eliminate all of societies problems at the same time? (1) Archaeological find proves God's Name is Jehovah! Amazing! YouTube (2) Jehovah is not just a Name given to by Jehovah's Witnesses. It is his Name (Jewish research) YouTube. (3) How many Bible's have Jehovah as God's Name? Answers.com. (4) Yahweh in English Means what? Oxford Advance Dictionary (5) Jehovah God's Name in over 120 Languages at Jw.org Official Website/Read the Bible/Appendix A/A5 bottom of the page, 1% of it? The future of ALL wicked ones worldwide? Psalms37:1-13, 20, 34, Proverbs 6:16-19, Zephaniah1:14-18 'extermination. "Oh Jehovah,...I trust in you" (Video) Jw.org Online Video Library / Movies. 1% of an Historical account of what REAL POWER is all about in the Heavens!