Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Was the security guard at the library seducing me?

I was at the computer and he asked me my name. He asked me if I'm working and that he will help me find a job as a security guard. He told me to sit somewhere where no one can see us and he whispered close to my ear that he will go with me to apply for that job, and asked me for my number, he was so close that I could feel and smell his hot breath. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Stay away from this guy. He thinks that he is smarter than you and wants you to be beholding to him. These kind of people offer services that you didn't ask for but will expect favors coming back in one way or the other. Wants your number huh? He will get you the job huh?

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Report him, now, he was completly out of order.By the way, it is not up to him where you sit,do not be alone with him, go to the library with a friend in future,or study at home with your own computer.

• `
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

And then you woke up....

• 3 weeks ago

I don't think I believe this, but if it's true, why on earth did you agree to go and sit with him where nobody could see you?

I think you're fantasising.

EDIT to add: Remember, it takes TWO to 'seduce' somebody. He can't 'seduce' you if you don't let him. Don't go and sit alone with him, don't let him whisper in your ear. YOU have some responsibility here too, you know: you don't have to behave as if you have to go along with everything he suggests.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He was definitely coming on to you and unless you want the behavior I would report him/

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Or she could just not go and sit somewhere private with him and let him breathe in her ear.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He sounds creepy, I would stay away from him.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Reported for trolling.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, that's borderline sexual harassment. I work as a security site supervisor. If I learned of a guard doing that they'd be removed from site.

• 4 weeks ago

sounds like it, maybe you should turn him in for that

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

And she could turn herself in at the same time for being so silly and naive.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's not seduction. That's just being really creepy and intrusive.

Why the hell didn't you tell him to keep his distance and back off?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.