Do you find Jerome to be a "black" name?

I've been talking to a lot of people and everybody tells me that Jerome is a black name. I really don't see it. I can see it with names that a lot of people say sound black, even though they're not exclusively black. Like Antoine, Demetrius, and Darius. But I just don't see it with Jerome. Why do people think Jerome sounds black?

• blank

In my opinion names do not have races.

I don't know why they find Jerome to be a black name. I don't know why Jerome sounds like such a black name in the first place

I don't find Jerome to be a black name, not that much. The first race that comes to my mind when I hear that name is white.

Jerome does not sound black to me. Other names sound black to me. Jerome does not sound like a black name to me.

No, it's not. Anyone can have the name.

The only Jerome I know is white.

i think it could go either way

No. I find it to be a masculine name of Greek origin. It is the name of a prominent Christian saint, Saint Jerome. There's no such thing as a "black name", but there is such a thing as name that many Black people have, i.e. Jerome

Yes..............

Source(s): NBA & NFL players