Is it so bad that my 5 year old still has a dummy (pacifier)?

I know it's not really ideal, but she only really has it at bedtime, and it's a big comfort to her. She'll take 3 to bed with her, and suck on one while holding the others in each hand. Husband says I should take them away, but I don't see the harm in letting her have them a bit longer. I'm hoping she gives them up on her own soon, but she's showing no signs on that right now. She's my last baby, so maybe that's why I'm not pushing her to get rid of it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing is it?

Yes

You can except a lot of damage to her teeth and she clearly has other issues caused by you being a lazy parent and not growing a spine and throwing it away when she was a lot younger

What happens when she won't give up other things? Are you just going to sit there like a lazy parent and let her have those things since you are too weak to be a PARENT?

Take all three away and trhow them in the trash,

i dont think so, she could be doing worse stuff

• Byrd

You trying to convince us or yourself??

Expect big orthodontist bills in the future.

Welcome to Yahoo I see you just joined