Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

What is this on my foot?

I noticed it about 3 yrs ago and didnt think much of it but now it's still there and looks like it's getting bigger. Anybody with medical experience can help me? I havnt been to the doctor's for it yet. Kind of nervous

Mosaic verruca. A number of planter warts joined together. You need to see a podiatrist, not a MD. Easy to treat, but infectious. You need new socks and HOT wash all bedlinen, wash floors with bleach.

i would go see your doctor about it and if you ask this question on healthtap.com a real doctor will email you back

• Byrd

Wart..............

Maybe a plantar wart? Had a few years ago.  Doc prescribed (topical) acetic acid. Maybe try rubbing white vinegar on it?

• Rick1 month agoReport

Yea that's what I thought at first until I started over thinking it.. after that i feared it was cancerous lol. Thanks for the answers though

It is definitely a wart.