If a man is married. He and his wife agreed that he could sleep with other woman as long as she knows. Do you think he loves his wife?

do you think he loves his wife? Or actually is looking for something else when he sleeps or talks with other woman?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

he is a sick guy. but not a man because real man take care of his women-

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no way to know for sure, but it is not inconceivable that a person could love her/his partner, but also love having sex with others. The two need not be mutually opposed, meaning doing both can be possible.

• Linda
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

He may care for his wife or have strong feelings for her but he does not love her in the way a man should love a woman by being faithful, which is what he promised her on the day he married her. His wife is part of the problem for not loving herself enough to tell the man she promised to be faithful til death separates them, that he can cheat if he tells her first.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course he loves his wife.

If he didn't, he wouldn't still be with her.

He's just using the excitement of "new sex" to try to ease his inner unease (we all have SOME of that) and he finds marriage a little boring.

So having sex with other women actually HELPS him stay with his wife. And she agrees because she knows that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I agree with Choko_canyon

It doesn't preclude loving his wife with all his heart and soul.

Biologically we are all programmed to seek multiple sexual partners.

That is just sex. And sex is almost diametrically opposed to love.

Love is selfless. Sex is selfish.

Love is caring about someone else. Sex is about what feels good for ME.

So whether he loves his wife or not must be assessed by OTHER factors that we are not told about.

• 1 month ago

A man could do that because to him having sex is not love. To him it is something that makes him feel really good. If it doesn't feel really good to you then he isn't a very good lover.

• 1 month ago

Why are people constantly leeching the point out of marriage? Many women already misunderstand the point of a white dress now even loyalty is being taken out of the equation. Why not just outright admit "i hate this marriage"? Lmao People in open relationships just can't face the truth. This point even connects through to why some people cheat. They make up the excuse "I felt ignored". It's petty and cowardly.

• 1 month ago

There is no way to ascertain his love or lack of love based on that scenario, sorry. I would have to know him personally to be able to make that judgment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.