Why does the right wing keep trying to hold the threat of civil war over the rest of us?

First they threatened it if Hillary had won. Now they're saying there will be civil war if Trump gets impeached and removed from office.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it's how they roll. They need a boogyman. It's what keeps them together.

• 1 month ago

maybe theyre using that to control them

• 1 month ago

Lefties are always so determined to try to convince themselves that they are brighter than everyone else. But I'd bet I could use similarly rigorous methodology to show that the last 50 winners of the Kennel Club dog show have greater intelligence then 50 randomly chosen psychologists.

In any case, I firmly agree with Buckley's famous quote: “I’d rather be ruled by the first 100 names in the Boston telephone directory than the Harvard faculty."

• American Atheist
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

the GOP has done a good job at manipulating you, just keep railing against education and intellectualism, that will get you really far, really far into slavery that is, you're well on your way now

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Those are short words, easy to remember.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No one is threatening actual civil war.

Calm down snowflake.

Lolz

• Lexington
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Exactly. What rock are you living under, moron?

• 1 month ago

they are in their death throes, when animals are about to die they go into a violent frenzy, groups of people based on a crazy ideology are known to do the same thing

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We're already in a cultural civil war. It's been going on for like a decade now.

• 1 month ago

you sound especially fearful today....

....to be fair, you've moved up to three syllable parrot points.....so that puts you in the upper tier of your flock....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its just Trumps ego and his insatiable need for love. He would like to think that his supporters would resort to civil war if they lost their beloved stable genius...the man is psychotic, but so are enough of his followers that they go along with his nonsense.

• 1 month ago

They have the guns. Don't worry though, we know how the last civil war turned out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.