Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

He left me with two babies?

Help I’m so angry but no one really knows just how angry I am. Long story short I have a 6 month old and I’m with child now and it’s been so hectic. Right before my first child was born I got us an apartment because his dad wanted to be a family and had no where else to go. He up and left when our son was 3 months. He did this around the first pregnancy 6 months time frame he goes and has sex with other people and post all kind of things on the internet that just hurts my heart. I haven’t dated anyone or had sex with anyone since I met him and I think it’s driving me

crazy to see him move on with his life and date. I feel like I have been pregnant forever I feel so stupid getting that apartment even after he left me during my 3 trimester with our first son. He has disrespected me so much on Facebook for likes and attention and to make his self look like a victim. He’s 31 doing a door to door job and having sex with everyone there and I need to know what I can do to get over this pain and depression from having no life at all and no one to talk to.

Best Answer

You picked a loser to reproduce with😉

• J M

Takes two to get pregnant. Get a lawyer and get child support.

You made a bad choice, not once, but twice. Get on with your life.

Can you please tell me the long version of that story? I'm convinced that when people say "long story short" that they never actually cut their story down. And I'm fact, adding those words, just makes it longer. So, how did you cut that story down for us?

• Keep your babies to yourself, especially if he doesnt see what he can have with you or sees your worth. Work on yourself and your life with your kids. Figure out what you want for yourself and your family overall to set up the plans to get what you want. Lean on family and friends, keep those relationships healthy. Focus on the bigger picture and try your best to move on from him.

• MissA

Break up with him and file for child support. It doesn't sound like you'll necessarily get it, but it doesn't sound like you're getting it anyway. What are you getting out of this relationship that makes you want to remain in it? Not love, not parenting help, not respect or good treatment or fidelity.

You didn't ask a question.

But the fact is, he spent your first pregnancy running around sleeping with other women and proving exactly what kind of person he is, and you chose to stay with him and even make another baby. In other words, you made your own bed, honey.

1 file for child support

2 get your tubes tied

• Byrd

And you are stupid enough to have two kids with him? Wow