Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 month ago

Getting edibles into Disneyland?

Everytime we go to Disneyland we see police dogs with the security around the gates; if I were to put on gloves, insert edibles into a thick plastic bag with tweezers to ensure no residue gets on the outside, then vacuum seal the bag and put that in my bra would I be able to get into Disneyland undetected? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

No way.  Disney theme parks are determined to make you pay a king's ransom for a jester's lunch.

• 2 weeks ago

Can't you kill brain-cells and make an *** of yourself while at home? Why bother doing it in public?

• Eat them just before going in, that way they will have time to work and you will be stoned in the Park.

• 4 weeks ago

Throw them over the fence somewhere and make sure your homie gets them and then simply meet him inside. Have fun boys!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TBK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

keep your drugs at home. whats the point of this?

• 4 weeks ago

Just do them in your car and walk in like nothing :)

• MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't try it.  Disneyland is not the place to be bringing in drugs and trying to get high.  You might get away with it and you might not - no one here can tell you for sure.  But you can count on it being taken very seriously if you are caught.  Disney doesn't mess around when it comes to things like that. 

• 1 month ago

LOL - might work if are you built like a milk cow??  If you can afford the Disney tickets, why can't you afford the food (in the park)??

• exactduke
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

??  Why not just stay home & do this??  I'm not getting the point of this??  You really really (really) need drug-laced snacks to have fun @ Disneyland??   

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just bring your own food. If they ask, tell them you have severe food allergies and always pack your own lunch. They will allow that,

• MS
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Disney allows you to bring food, allergies or not.  They do not allow drug-laced food.

• 1 month ago

not if youre not supposed to take them with you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.