Do you believe the world is real?

• Mr. P
    Best Answer

Yes, but we can't see everything. We presume we can because that is all we can see and always have done.

Think of it from the perspective of a fish. All the fish sees is below the water, sometimes the water is light and sometimes dark. But the fish has no idea about what is on the land.

Sometimes the fish may see something enter his world that is not normal. It may be the hand of a human. To the fish this is paranormal and frightening, but is part of the wider picture that the fish just doesn't understand.

So yes, the world is real, just we may not know everything about it.

Time for example. As we are in it, we think it is completely linear. But if it was actually compressed or stretched out sometimes we wouldn't know - because to us it would just appear the same as it always is. If it stopped for 1000 years then started again - we wouldn't notice.

• Tom

If we ALL share a common experience, see the same thing, etc., then it is real. But WHAT IS REALITY? It still might not be "solid" as such. The only requirement is that we all can see and share the same thing and events.

I believe that the world can be whatever it wants. It is a free individual, and can choose whether it wants to be real, or fake. Why should we be the ones to define it? The world is a magical place. Hope this helps!

As real as it needs to be for our spiritual education. We live forever in spirit and this Earthly testing ground with fleshly space suits is to make-or-break us for Eternity. Spirit is more real than Earth! GET it? God's Eternal Truth, GET. Life is fun. Turn off the TV and read the New Testament.

I exist, and I am a big clever guy so I could have just imagined most of it, but not the fecking idiots that think that science is more real than ghosts and daily ruin the paranormal section.

Like Mr.P already wrote,  we do not see everything. We are looking from our perspective but there are many dimensions,  energy forms, layers and possibilities. If we are part of a simulation, we cannot see because we are part of the program. 

definitely since i live in it

• Sometimes I think about the simulation theory that states we are all living in a simulation and the world revolves around our individual. I guess these delusions are popular with the illusions created by media (music, TV, movies) and story (books) lol

It's really crazy and unfair but it's real. I don't feel like it is.

• Brian

As real as a Three Dollar Bill.

• Evan1 month agoReport

Yo Brian your icon is pretty cool. Dats hot man!