Luke asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why is my penis a darker colour?

I'm uncircumcised and my penis has always been a darker colour. Why is this? I'm a white Male

• JonZ
    Best Answer

Perhaps you are of Hispanic, Italian or Greek descent?

• ron h

I've seen that in some gym showers.  I never took notes but as I remember, I've seen it more often on SE Asians and Pacific Islanders.  It seems like I've seen that on some light-skinned black men and some Mex and South American men.  (After you 'd seen a lot of men in the showers, none of them look special, so I'm not certain I'm right on all of that).  After writing this out, it seems right now that I don't remember seeing men who look "purely" Euro with dark dix.  

Source(s): The important thing for the asker is that darker dix are common, and as far as I know it has nothing to do with how well they operate.

Dip it in white paint and it will become normal

It means you have a "choco" dick, where its a darker color that your skin tone

well thats a common sympton of circumsicion, you see how it works is as you become older your penis will become gradually darker and the fall off. But it isnt too late, you can still go see a doctor

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

You a moron.  Circ'ing has NOTHING to do with skin color,  There's NO REAASON for this man to see a doctor. 

tis normal man 

The skin of the genitals is normally more deeply pigmented than the rest of the body.

• Bucky

Be thankful that you have an intact penis.

https://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/wp-con...

With your darker colour, If you had been circumcised, you would have a pronounced colour change at the scar and a two-tone penis.

http://en.intactiwiki.org/index.php/Circumcision_s...

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

Yep, and 2-tone co ck works just fine. 

Wear sunglasses , or don't look at it .

it is normal for the penis to be darker than the rest of the body due to all the melanin. foreskin status has nothing to do with it