A detective called me what do i do?

He said my ex girlfriend  said i call her and hang up, she just gave birth to my child,  and she has refused to let me see the baby.  The detective said they claimed i threatened them but they didn't have any evidence he told me keep going through the courts for custody like ive been doing.  He said don't worry this is just a warning.  Erryday should i do ive never had to speak with a detective

AGAIN, I'm sure there's a reason you keep posting this. I'm sure you think "erryday" is a word.

What to do? Get DNA testing and a Court Order.

Another thought would be to STOP posting this same question - 6 times and counting.

• Edna

It sounds like there's some sort of scam going on here, or there is about to be. Police detectives don't call you on the phone. If a police detective wants to talk to you, he comes to your door and talks to you face-to-face, and he will show you his badge and police credentials.

The next thing you know, this same "detective" will probably be phoning you and telling you that if you don't pay him some sort of fine in the next 48 hours, he's going to arrest you. Don't fall for it.

• LAN

Sounds like an obvious lie from a retard. They would have looked at her phone and phone records before calling you

Sounds like a scam. Try and keep the number and report it.

• Tavy

Detectives don't phone people. If there was a problem then the police would come to your door. This was a wind up.

i would just talk to a lawyer about all this

• Byrd

A detective?? Really? Get a grip