John asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 weeks ago

Could the US, UK, France Japan, and South Korea successfully defeat China in a WW3 scenario? Assume Russia and India stay out of it.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

In a non-Nuke war.........we could easily beat them with our massive Navy alone........they have nothing that could complete. But once you start lobbing NUKES at major cities.......then there are no "winners" ..........just losers all around. We already have troops and ships stationed all over Asia......they have nothing stationed near US soil.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

and as I clearly stated...in a NON NUKE war........just how would they beat and attack America?

with row boats?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If the UK doesn't continue falling into communist oblivion and side with China against the rest of Europe and Asia, which China will then use as a platform against America and the rest of the planet, after which China will annihilate the remaining population of humans who helped them do all this resulting in an All-Chinese Planet China. The Chinese need the UK for a reason because without them the rest of the planet may never choose to live under communism. You think??!!?? GASP!!!!!!!! 8O

• 4 weeks ago

i dont remember when and why, but the us in the past sent two carriers to stay close to beijing, shot the waters near it and forced its will upon the premier of china.

the american navy will crush china.

but the us will not fight them on land because of their endless supply of troops. if china calls its reserves, the us ground forces would be crushed.

so it will be basically a war from the seas and skies until china surrenders.

• 4 weeks ago

you have a vivid imagination ,you even count France ,Uk in , china has always pursued an independent foreign policy of peace ,what's more ,throughout the history ,china never invaded any country ,As far as I see , china is  building up its military to just defend its core interests ,I think that this modernization process for these years is prepared for taiwan issue ,you should know that when 1996 Taiwan straits crisis occurred ,US sent two aircraft carrier fleets to some countries to embolden taiwan separatist  ,so ,in order to prevent this from happening again ,china accelerate the development of china's military forces ,and hope to keep American naval fleet at bay in time of war ,I believe that the broad masses of people in the world has learned the lesson of war ,and go to great length to avoid the war ,To be honest ,china has nuclear weapons ,once war break out ,which country can afford this huge loss of nuclear war ,don't dwell on unrealistic things ,How do you know the battlefield will be in china ? ,Now the rapid economic development in china has delivered the tangible benefits to the people of world ,Now many countries can't afford to lose such an important partner like china ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

MAYBE, if they're willing to lose Washington, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Seoul.

But even then, it's a MAYBE.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Blah, blah, blah

• 4 weeks ago

Assume Russia and India stay out of it.?

Assume the Nuclear bomb was NEVER invented.

Mine is MORE likely to happen than yours.

• 4 weeks ago

no one really knows and lets hope we don't have to find out.

• 4 weeks ago

If a total of 25-30 nukes go off we will have a nuclear winter for 1 to 3 years and enough people will die that no one wins. If we stick to a conventional war, China has the manpower and the industrial capability to over whelm the other side. And when the USA, UK or France starts losing, they will haul out the nukes anyway.

• Rick
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

yepper, sure could ...................................... why ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.