Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why do men hate women?

All they do is claim women are all liars and all dumb and the worst thing to ever happen to men.

Yet anything said about men is an unfair "generalization"

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The reasons a man will have for hating women will vary depending on their life experience, beliefs, access to information, and general knowledge. Most men also don't hate women making the way you framed the question false.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

for the same reason you hate politicians: you hate the privileged ones in the society

• 3 weeks ago

Honestly, most men don't think or talk like that, and the ones who do are worth avoiding. There is nothing positive to be gained from association with people like that.

• amy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

men in general dont hate women. Why do feminists in general hate men and make up BS?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You included FOUR unfair generalizations in THIS post. You even generalized about men charging YOU with generalizing. At WHAT point does your "idea" become too wacko even for YOU?

You womanhaters and manbashers are as crazy as a shlthouse rat.

And I'm NOT using "crazy" only as an INSULT. I ALSO mean it LITERALLY.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Either you are a troll or you are a woman who has no ability whatsoever to see things from somebody else's point of view.

Mostly likely, both.

You see what you want to see, you ignore anything that doesn't fit your model. AKA "confirmation bias".

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

not all men hate women

• Mier
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Its the other way around. You just tried to skew it because you like many women today have a victims mentality.

• 4 weeks ago

"Yet anything said about men is an unfair "generalization""

You really are acting no better than the Reddit cucks who learn about women from 4chan and 8chan. Get out a little. Real life isnt like this.

Source(s): nothing
  • 4 weeks ago

They don't. I don't hate my mother or sister

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.