Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 2 months ago

HELP! I can’t figure out what is happening!?

I have been getting these red raised bumps everywhere about every week or so I get quite a few. I have got some in random environments, but plenty more at home. My primary physician believe they are hives so I took an allergy test and  got rid of everything I’m allergic too and they keep happening. My GI think they look similar to bug bites. They vary in size and shape, but they’re typically circular. I’m lost and I’ve tried spraying my house and allergy resistant bedding. I’ve checked my mattresses. Please help me!

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

they could be bedbugs, ive had them, i would have pest control come and check it out

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

2 things gave me hives like that. An antibiotic called Leviquin and asparagus. As soon as I lost weight and quit taking Metformin I could eat asparagus again though. If they're bites it must be a good sized bug. Good luck.

• Amber2 months agoReport

Ugh, I would think they have to be hives because I’m the only person in the house of 7 people getting them! I’ve eliminated all of my allergies though, so I am absolutely stumped!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.