Sylvana asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

How do I ask for a application at a fast food place? ?

I’m a teenager and I don’t know what to say ..help me out 

Best Answer

"Can I get a job application?"  "Who would I ask for a job application?"  "I want to apply to work here.  Can you give me an application?"  Something like that.  Don't be shy.

People usually want to be friendly and helpful.  Ask the person behind the counter, or anyone who works there.  Sometime the first person you talk to can't help but they can direct you to someone who can.  They're usually happy to help!

• Candi

I went to fosters freeze the other day and said im wondering, are you guys hiring? they said with enthusiasm oh you want to work here? she handed me an application she looked like she would love to add to her team. I went back to drop it off and cheerfully they said we will contact you and we will keep your application on file. Smile, display energy and peace. They love outgoing people. :)

• David

Phone them up. Tell them your a loser . Then they give you a job.

First, ask to see the manager. Most of the time the employees aren't gonna know if they're hiring or not. The manager will tell you most likely to fill out an application online, but be sure to call back in a few days. Checking up on the application is usually always a plus.

Just walk in tell any employee you'd like to see the manager please, Tell the manager, "I'd like an application please if you are hiring." If the employee asks if there is a problem just say no not at all I would just like an application if they are hiring,

Ask the counter if they are hiring. If so, ask for a job application, they'll give you one. Easy as 1-2-3!

• audrey

Did you check on line? Where I live, most retail/fast food places want you to apply on line.

• Vicki

"Hi, I saw that you were hiring and I was just wondering if you have a job application I can get to fill out? Thank you."