I hate Rap?

Why do the say the N word after every sentence?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I have never felt it was necessary to read or comment on things like this ... not a fan of internet, social media, or negative OPINIONS. I’m not even sure how I came across this but maybe I was meant to ....let me start with saying hip hop has been like therapy for me throughout my life which is hard for everyone (no matter race,age,etc ) but I can honesty say I have a cd For when I need to be lifted up for when I don’t want to feel alone for when I need to bring the Ruckus💛🖤 and just when life gets heavy and need to escape. Hip hop is a way of life🤓 Unless you are willing to have an open mind and open heart ! Then NO ITS NOT FOR YOU ! So yeah have your opinions but why take the time to **** on something you know nothing about ... seems like a waste of energy to me but if you’re willing to maybe learn a little and really listen ....I’ll comment some of my favorite hip hop artists... rather LEGENDS✌🏻**this time of “entitlement” and that’s not how I was raised* .LISTENLEARNLOVEHIPHOP

• 3 weeks ago

If you hate it then stop listening. Also, it’s not your place to correct people’s choice of words. They are using a word that is commonly offensive but they can use because it’s themselves. I’m overweight and Latino. If you’re not overweight or Latino and you called me a fat sp*c I’d probably fight you.

• 3 weeks ago

Rap is about violence and fat girls. Lame.

• Regina2 weeks agoReport

You’re thinking of mumble rap Torres, which is generally frowned upon by the hip hop community. I can’t say all mumble rap is like that, it’s just what it’s known for. If u look deeper into rap music you’ll find that there are lots of different types. Ex. lyrical rap is known for deep stories

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Idk alot of rappers are black

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I like rap regardless if it’s bad or not

• blank
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I hate that word too.Any then that to be honest I like it other then that.I wish they would leave that word out.

• Bee V2
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

They don't, youre just listening to the wrong kind of rap

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I have never listened to rap, and never will.

• marty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That way they can make young people think the word is ok so they can call them racist when they repeat it. If it wasn't for them using it, I doubt many young people would have heard of it.

• Elizabeth3 weeks agoReport

You can’t be serious? So if it wasn’t used in music ... kids wouldn’t know or use that word ? Come onnnn.... don’t blame music .. idk why I am commenting I never do this ... I know it’s a waste of time ..sad though. I stay away from the negative words of someone hiding behind a computer...✌🏻

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.