I hate Rap?

Why do the say the N word after every sentence?

I have never felt it was necessary to read or comment on things like this ... not a fan of internet, social media, or negative OPINIONS. I’m not even sure how I came across this but maybe I was meant to ....let me start with saying hip hop has been like therapy for me throughout my life which is hard for everyone (no matter race,age,etc ) but I can honesty say I have a cd For when I need to be lifted up for when I don’t want to feel alone for when I need to bring the Ruckus💛🖤 and just when life gets heavy and need to escape. Hip hop is a way of life🤓 Unless you are willing to have an open mind and open heart ! Then NO ITS NOT FOR YOU ! So yeah have your opinions but why take the time to **** on something you know nothing about ... seems like a waste of energy to me but if you’re willing to maybe learn a little and really listen ....I’ll comment some of my favorite hip hop artists... rather LEGENDS✌🏻**this time of “entitlement” and that’s not how I was raised* .LISTENLEARNLOVEHIPHOP

If you hate it then stop listening. Also, it’s not your place to correct people’s choice of words. They are using a word that is commonly offensive but they can use because it’s themselves. I’m overweight and Latino. If you’re not overweight or Latino and you called me a fat sp*c I’d probably fight you.

Rap is about violence and fat girls. Lame.

• Regina2 weeks agoReport

You’re thinking of mumble rap Torres, which is generally frowned upon by the hip hop community. I can’t say all mumble rap is like that, it’s just what it’s known for. If u look deeper into rap music you’ll find that there are lots of different types. Ex. lyrical rap is known for deep stories

Idk alot of rappers are black

I like rap regardless if it’s bad or not

• blank

I hate that word too.Any then that to be honest I like it other then that.I wish they would leave that word out.

• Bee V2

They don't, youre just listening to the wrong kind of rap

• Kathy

I have never listened to rap, and never will.

• marty

That way they can make young people think the word is ok so they can call them racist when they repeat it. If it wasn't for them using it, I doubt many young people would have heard of it.

• Elizabeth3 weeks agoReport

You can’t be serious? So if it wasn’t used in music ... kids wouldn’t know or use that word ? Come onnnn.... don’t blame music .. idk why I am commenting I never do this ... I know it’s a waste of time ..sad though. I stay away from the negative words of someone hiding behind a computer...✌🏻