Should I ask why he deleted me off Snapchat? (Guys only)?

I was “talking” to my co working for a few months. I started really liking him, and it seemed he did too.We always hung out- movies, ate out, he would sleep over my house..etc From the outside looking in we looked liked we were dating. And no it wasn’t just about sex, he was very self controlled when it came to sex he didn’t always want it. He would always kiss my cheeks/forehead, text me & we could talk about anything. Long story short we decided to be just friends. My mom was in the hospital for a month & he decided to flake on me, & then never checked in on me for the entire time she was in the hospital. I found that extremely rude, we had gotten so close & he just decided to abandon me. After a few weeks, we talked about everything, & I told him I wanted us to go back to how we use to be, he said no bc we argue too much. Which we only really argued during text, bc he would be rude, selfish, act bipolar/inconsistent.It’s been almost 2 months,he recently decided to delete me off of Snap after watching all my snaps. He saw another guys on my snap and me smiling even tho I said he was a friend on my snap. Then saw another snap about me talking about my hair and how I’ve been getting a lot of guy attention from it. The next day at work he decided to call up a girl right in front of me and put it in speaker and say that he might come over after work. So did he get jealous and now he’s trying to make me jealous? And Should I ask why he deleted me off snap?

• Juana

You're clearly doing things to make him jealous. I'd delete too if I stopped caring or didn't care to see your updates. Why are you so confused if this is the case, you've clearly moved on.

• Juana
      4 weeks agoReport

You don't just stop liking someone just cuz you broke up. It may never work, and he's over trying, but I'm almost 100% sure he still has feelings. Yes, carry on. Stop caring whether he has you there or not.

I think it's absolutely great that you're allowing Snapchat to determine your reaction to your social life and relationships. It's wonderful that you place so much emphasis on social network apps that they have almost totally taken over your own personal judgment about how to conduct your life.

• Lv 7

He should've been there for you when your mom was in the hospital. He sounds selfish. I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't support me during a rough time with a parent in the hospital.

You guys may have decided to be friends, but that doesn't mean his feelings went away. I am sure he didn't like seeing you with other guys ETC. So he deleted you and is moving on. See here is the problem, once you develop feelings for someone they never truly go away. On some level you will always care. I am not trying to play devil's advocate but he has every right to move on with his life, you guys decided to be friends for whatever reason. Now, he is definitely being unfair by not being 100% with you. But, that's the way of the world. No one talks honestly about how they feel.

When it comes to your mom, I could see how you would be upset. But remember, he owes you nothing. You guys weren't dating ETC. It sounds like deep down he didn't wanna be friends. He wanted to be with you. For whatever reason it didn't work out that way. So he moved on, I would just do him the courtesy and leave him be and let him move on, you need to do the same.

• Leto

He only wanted the good aspects of your relationship.  When things got serious he bailed.  When you wanted to get close he pushed you away.  Do you really want a man that unreliable in your life?  He doesn't want you or only wants you on his terms and he wants you to want him so he has all the power.  Even to the point of making you jealous so you'll chase him.  Best leave him in the dust and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve.  Good riddance to bad rubbish