Do jobs care about tattoos nowadays?

I just got a tattoo that covers my hand and half of my knuckles it’s what I’ve always wanted do jobs pay attention to that nowadays ? Or is it fine  

yes it is and everything

I just saw that you said you tatted your hands. Why tf would you do that? If you get a job where you have to cover that up, you won’t be able to. Even if you were to sleeve out your arms, you could still cover them up with a long sleeve shirt but since you’re an idiot, you wanted to tat your hands. Have fun working a bs job.

Completely depends on the job. There are absolutely still workplaces where tattoos are completely forbidden and must be covered up. There are others that don't care at all. Most fall somewhere in between. For example, my place of work asks that tattoos larger than a dollar bill be covered up, while smaller tattoos can be visible.

• Burgoo

sort of late for that question

depends upon the job you want.

It depends upon the job. Visible tattoos are not acceptable in most white collar jobs, or in most professional positions. They're also generally not acceptable in positions that involve public interaction, like customer service or cashiering. If you're planning to work flipping burgers in a position where you won't be interacting with customers, or working in a warehouse or doing long haul trucking or something like that, you'll be fine.

depends on what job you want to get

If you're in California or something, you might be fine. Maybe NY, Miami, and a few Texan cities too

If you don't work in corporate America, it's not that big of a deal either

In most places though it's frowned upon to have visible tattoos. Employers will definitely notice.

At least put some makeup on it during interviews

Yes, they do. Keep job hunting.

Depends on the job. It looks pretty bad if you're working in a corporate setting or something.