Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is it most libs are unemployed renters in expensive high tax areas, and most cons have full time jobs and pay morgage with less taxes?

And live in cheaper areas.

Mind you with the exception of the rich who now like to pretend to be poor to vote liberal Democrat out of greed.

• glcang

Their not so shut up

2020 G7 Summit to be held at Dump's Doral.

Because my liberal immigrant parents gave me a $2.2 mil condo to stay in. I took a gap year before starting med school next August. I volunteer at a hospital and shelter right now, and I DJ at a club some nights. I have the luxury of living in a nice area of a big city and all its perks. I feel bad for people who are stuck in meth towns.

As-salamu Alakum american friends!  I have done some study on your politics, and in this subjects.  So your democrats are usually urban dwellers who are angry independent women or bisexual gay men.  So many hormone imbalanced gays in your country from the banned preservatives and spryaing chemicals in your atmosphere.  And many gays hormones imbalanced from your big pharmacies and chemical companies.  Its a problem.  But these angry women and gay men  They have very creative spirits and like to work creative jobs like engineers, productions, and these jobs are in your big cities, but the price of rent is very high, so they have to rent.

But your conservative voters are usually blue-collar and low class whites (the base) that live in trailers, manufactured homes, or sometimes a real home living in the middle of your country that has crappy weather and its flat and boring.  Nobody wants to live in the conservative areas so the prices are cheaper

I hope this helps your understanding.

You tell us, it's your fantasy.