Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm seeing this married guy (and he wants a BJ)?

First of all, don't just. 

I've been seeing him for about three months. He says he wants to just have fun, which I am fine with. I should also mention that he doesn't want sex at. He just wants to do everything else except sex. He asked me if I could give him a BJ and I said that I would only do that to some that I love. I feel guilty because he's always pleasuring me and I have nothing to offer him in return. Well long story short, I have thought about it really hard and I can't see myself giving him a BJ. He still wants to see me though.

What should I do?

• Linda

End it. He is married and you can't give him what he wants. The relationship is only based on sex. Sex acts count.

• shroud

first you need to understand you are having sex, or at least being sexually active, if he is doing things to you of a sexual nature, and he is working you to intercourse, touchy feely now, then a little bit more, then oral, and then intercourse, he's just playing the long game.

and that's without saying anything about cheating on his wife, I should add that if he will cheat on her he will cheat on you if he gets a chance.

you should dump him and run away, you could soon be in a lot of drama if his wife finds out,

just do it. its good to have friends with benefits. even if they are married

• Marlo

Youre seeing a married man.

A man that has taken a sacred vow towards another woman.

You knowing this, decide to maintain promiscuous contact with this man and he has to you.

Youve already crossed the moral barrier.

If you ever got with him officially how do you know he wouldnt be like this with another girl if he is like this with you and has a wife?

With that out of the way you should realize where you are now.

There is no going back so you may as well have fun.

Give him one, let him taste your cookie too.

Since that border of morality has bee. Crossed you may as well have sex, just do NOT let his baby gravy in you.

That is the almighty wrong.

• Foofa

YOU "just don't". Of course he wants sex because that's the only reason he spends time with you. This guy is definitely willing to take the slow train but it doesn't mean he's not still headed in the same direction all cheaters go. If you're holding out for "some that I love" he'll merely make you fall in love with him before taking what he wants and moving on to the next naive person willing to play second fiddle to his spouse.

• Tepee

It seems like a fair request since he does the same for you.

• glcang

I will be blunt. You are messing up your life by involving yourself with a married guy

This is not a moral issue...it is simple not smart

You either are very lonely, or very insecure

Do something about that and get out of this relationship

• Leto

If you are happy and he's happy then just enjoy one another.  But don't expect him to quit asking.  And this is unlikely to end well, so be prepared.

Well, my suggestion would be to break it off with him. Not just because you don't wanna suck him off, but more because hes married. I understand you don't want to hear it, I get that. But imagine if that was your husband messing with another female. He wants to do everything but sex? That makes no sense too me.

You can let himcum on your face. Or if you're absoltuely not going to ahve sex, you cna have analthat doesnt count.

Hope that helps :) Lisa

• Brian
      1 month agoReport

Don't tell her to do anal... she'll think the 'end' is near xD