How do I my social  security card ?

When I don’t have a school card but I have a high school  diploma and I don’t have a grade card or health insurance card or passport and I don’t have a photo id because  i’m trying to get the Social Security for that 

Yes, you must go to a social security office to get a social security card. Also I believe you’re only allowed to get 9 replacements of the card in your life time (not including the first one you’re given) so please be careful with it and guard it well.

Just one more additional thing I thought I’d let you know for future reference - copied and pasted from tsa.gov -

Beginning October 1, 2020, every air traveler 18 years of age and older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States.

The social security card is not a photo ID. To get a social security number, you go to a social security office and apply. You can apply for a passport with your birth certificate and a photo ID. You can get a photo ID at your local Driver's License office- it's an official state ID even if you don't take the driver's test.