Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it normal to masterbate everyday ?

yes it is 100% normal, i do it 3-5 times a day. it is actually good for you as well, make sure you do it in a private place and make sure you don't go too rough

Dont let mom catch you.

Definitely. Just make sure you keep your penis moisturized! You should absolutely purchase a bottle of Man1 Man Oil. It is designed specifically for the genital area and really helps repair dry skin, irritation, redness or even scaliness. The added benefit of increased blood flow helps make your erections better. Good luck!

Yeah I’m 14 and I totally jerk the **** our of my dick:) I usually do it either when I’m taking a **** on the toilet cause I won’t get caught but sometimes I do it before I go to sleep on my brothers old phone with lots of porn

Yes. If you're a teenager, you'll masturbate more often, since you're discovering your body. Don't worry, if you masturbate, but go to school/work, have friends, talk to people, have a social life, you're healthy. You're addicted to masturbation only if you cannot do anything else than masturbate.

• Josie

If you mean masturbate = yes , some boys AND girls

do it umpteen times every day.

• balan

Masturbate only when sexulally excited and not as a routine habit .The safest frequency is once every alternate days without any side effects Enjoy,regards.

Yes it is normal to masturbate every day. I am 46 years old and I have been masturbating almost every night before bed since I stated masturbating at age 11.

• A.J.

Yes, the amount that is wrong is only when it keeps you from doing other things you should be doing. There is no normal amount, though once a day is typical among most teenage boys. About 80% of teen boys say they masturbate sometimes. Probably about 15% do it but don't admit to it.

Yes it is normal.