No adress,rent recipe please help asap?

Hi basically I was on rental agreement with my grandma on adress A but she took me out becuse they got subsidy so I didn't change adress but I was getting paid rent from odsp, I lived in adress B but I didn't change my adress still it was adress A with ODSP and TAX. I didn't pay rent here either because no adress. So what should I say to the cra people and who will get affected thank you all so much for help 

4 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    Take some time to learn English spelling and grammar.

  • 4 weeks ago

    When they took me out of the lease agreement I didn't know they let me know the month after so I taught everything would be fine.

    when I went to do the tax 2019 return they put by mistake the adress A (I was in car with kids my hubby went to do it for me) so now they going to ask adress B why they didn't claim the tax if I paid rent in adress B.

    My grandma is on odsp if I claim under her adress will she get in trouble? If I say I have her cash for one bed. I know sorry guys for lots writing and so complicated

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Change your address you are legally required to do so.

    It sounds like you might be investigated for government fraud .

  • 4 weeks ago

    Be honest...I don't really know whats in store for you...but its always best to be absolutely honest. Mostly because they will eventually figure everything out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.