Does hunger make you snappy and irritable with people around you?

Best Answer

No, pain and fatigue does, but if I get to that point, I try to remove myself from the situation. It's not their fault I'm not feeling well.

PS. You might want to switch this question to a different category, right now it's in "Books & Authors".

Duh! It's called hangry......i think people with diabetes suffer this too.

it makes me wanna kill someone. just 10 years ago I snapped this guy's neck for saying "Hi" to me. the police said it's his job to greet people while taking their food orders but I think it's bullshit. the restaurant had good food though.

yes it does. always.

No, in fact the opposite happens. If you die of starvation there is a 1000% you will go to heaven because you will have reached inner peace.

• Joe

Hell yeah.  When I'm hungry I gotta eat !

It didn't use to, but as I get older I find it sometimes happens. So now I just take extra care to carry something with me in case I'm stuck.

Just btw, sometimes it turns out not to be hunger, but thirst. Keep hydrated!

• denise

Yes it does, some people get very 'Hangry'!

• LilyRT

any man who says "no" is either lying or lacking in self-awareness. that's the one gender stereotype I've always found to be true.

• Stan

If I'm hungry whose fault is that down to? IT'S ME. lol.

• Zac Z
      4 weeks agoReport

That's not an answer to the question! 😋