Poll: can you tell me something I didn't already know?

• CAB
    Best Answer

I'm waiting for the dealership to replace the airbags in my car.

Hey, you didn't say it had to be relevant to your life, right?

The ketchup as a vegetable controversy refers to proposed United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) regulations, early in the presidency of Ronald Reagan, that intended to provide more flexibility in meal planning to local school lunch administrators coping with National School Lunch Plan subsidy cuts enacted by the Omnibus Regulation Acts of 1980 and 1981.[1][2] The regulations allowed administrators the opportunity to credit items not explicitly listed that met nutritional requirements. While ketchup was not mentioned in the original regulations, pickle relish was used as an example of an item that could count as a vegetable.[3] A similar controversy arose in 2011, when Congress passed a bill prohibiting the USDA from increasing the amount of tomato paste required to constitute a vegetable; the bill allowed pizza with two tablespoons of tomato paste to qualify as a vegetable.

My birthday's next month.........

I have a sixth sense.

• That is not me in the avatar, lol.

• That I am leaving Y!A for good as of now! I am done with this site and all of u,

Only joking ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜

Hmm ๐Ÿค” nope I don't think there is anything I need to tell u on here for ALL to see.

Sure me and my wife have 10 grandchildren, my friend.

I am actress, model, singer, dancer at Japan and become millionaire from them.

• Snid

Yes. Yes I can. I suppose you want to know what it is. Here goes.

I'm left handed.

• steve

French fries were actually invented in Belgium.

Hamburgers are made form beef not ham and were invented in Germany.

Hotdogs as you know them in a bread roll with onions ketchup and mustard were invented by an Englishman.

Nandos is South African not Portuguese.

I know that is all food based but I can't be arsed to think of anything more significant as it is teatime and I am hungry.

• Cap'n. America
      1 month agoReport

So glad Someone on here has A Clue. Got so sick of those thinking "French fries" are"French"". Even got thumbed Down by those who apparently cant Google anything..

I don't have that much time.