Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Should I do this with my friend's ex wife?

A friend of mine keeps asking me to date his ex wife. He says he will set me up with a date with her. I wonder how he could do that? He says “She is beautiful (this is true because I have met her) and she is great in bed and has a wonderful personality”. I thought that is odd. Why should a guy try to get his ex wife a date. If she is that great, why isn’t he still married to her. Then I saw the light. He is paying alimony and if his ex wife remarries he will not longer have to pay alimony.

Guys, would you go on a date under these circumstances?

Best Answer

I would give it a try, go with an open mind.

• rick

I might try her out, just for the physical thing. He's trying to get her married off so he won't have to pay her anymore support money. Don't get emotionally involved.

Why not? He clearly has no problem with it, and just because it didn't work out between her and your friend doesn't mean it won't for you. Might as well see if you like each other.

the almony sounds correct, plus he wants you to get laid

Are you interested in her? If so - give it a shot. If not, then tell him no.

Sounds like a set up to me, no dude would be doing something like this IMO

yes, but only with a pre-nup.

• CAB

Do you make much more money than he does? Perhaps he wishes to contest the divorce settlement at some point in the future.