If women are smart why do they need an alpha male to protect them?

Why can't they feel secure with a beta male who is submissive and humble? You never see a man looking for a woman to protect them no matter how weak they are. A man is still a man. Isn't it obvious that women are dumb?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you treat women as human beings the need to protect your origin becomes mutual ....cheers!!!

women are also born of men ...lol !!!

Source(s): MISOA....what came first the bird or bird watching ...lol !!!
  • 1 month ago

Some of us have an alpha female you know.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There is no such thing as an alpha female. lol To be an alpha you have to be the leader of the pack so to speak and women are not leaders.

• 1 month ago

if men are so tough then why do they feel insecure about women dating alpha males?

• 1 month ago

It's encoded in their genes to prefer alpha males irrespective of their beliefs. Whatever the woman thinks, she will go for an Alpha male. They aren't attracted to weak beta males.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Powerless women?  What century do you live in?  With martial arts, fitness training and defense classes, pity the poor guy who tries to conquer today's woman!

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

More men than women are trained as fighters and have martial arts training. A male black belt will almost always beat a female black belt for example.

More men than women go to the gym. Really, go to any gym and you will see that I'm right.

More women are overweight than men.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I fail to see what any of this has to do with intelligence. The need to feel protected has nothing to do with intelligence. Sexual attraction and natural human tendencies brought on by millions of years of evolution again has nothing whatsoever to do with intelligence.

Relating any of this subject to intelligence just makes you look stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Real man alpha male > beta male feminist cuck

• SoyBoy1 month agoReport

Beta males are real men alpha males are gays. You guys bang each other's anus at prison don't you?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

where does your knowledge on this subject come from? how do you even know what you are talking about?

Why does the source of information matter to you? Just answer the question or leave.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

@ssholes are better than doormats.

Doormats are better than scumbags. Yes I am a doormat you can walk over me that's how open and good my heart is not a selfish moron like you. Jesus please forgive this sinful man he doesn't know what he is doing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Show me an Alpha male and I will show you a double-barrel shotgun AKA the real alpha male.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.