Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do men complain about feminism? Remember its you men who are the reason why feminism was invented ?

If you treated us as equals then feminism wouldnt have been needed then, it exists because of you. Men and only men are the reason why feminism exist. You complain how lots of feminists hate you but its all just karma and payback for what you did to us throughout history. Raping, torturing, beating, murdering, disrespecting, discriminating, degrading, paying less, force female babies to get aborted, blaming and scapegoating women for everything etc. Feminism is nothing compared to the misogyny and sexism you created throughout history globally, just think about that for a second. If you dont like it then go to the middle east a.k.a a hell on earth for women. I bet you misogynists would like it there. 

i wasn't alive "throughout history"

leave me alone

Can't get a man to stay with you, uh? 

How ******* dumb do you have to be to think men should love feminism? Feminism's goal is to delete masculinity from existence in the male population.

you feminists are delusional, you blame men for everything because at heart you know masculine men are more powerful than women ever will be.

• .4 weeks agoReport

Josiah STFU you worthless piece of SHIIT and fvck of there where you belong you pig fvcker horse shiit!

• Bill

I wasn't alive in the 19th century when feminism started to get national attention nor have I ever held a government position that could be used to help feminism accomplish their goals.

I have no reason to support feminism nor do I have any reason whatsoever to think that it works towards my interests as a man and as a father. The only thing that is in my interest is to work against feminism and the goals that it has for society.

And your details are why we men are shunning you females. You blame us for everything and take none of the responsibility for yourselves. And as you become more and more like men, becoming equals, you are less and less desirable as females.

Sure men did all those thing you listed. But most men supported, protected, entertained, and respected you women. But feminists are ignoring that.

Because there's no such thing as a group identity "you men," and a lot of feminists advocate mistreatment of men who have done NOTHING to them.

Are YOU willing to take that woman in North Carolina who put her grandchild in the microwave, as a representative of "you women"? Wanna take "responsibility" for HER?

NO? Then you're a hypocrite.

Even our sleazy, war-mongering corporate masters at least try to PRETEND to ban "collective responsibility" in their Geneva conventions. But YOU are even worse than THEY are about it. YOU don't even try to PRETEND.

You're just as bad as any of the idiot womanhaters who post here.

The reason it exists because of men is because men created it. Politicians who were in power started it, so that they could stay in power. That's the only reason feminism started.

Think of all the men who support feminism, the politicians, the billionaires, people in the Hollywood, they're the worst scum you can think of, they're the only reason feminism continues to exist because they fund the whole thing today.

So yes, you're absolutely right, if you take the worst of powerful Western men and have them create something to benefit themselves, then what they create is feminism.

consider why many blacks hate the KKK.