Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

Will i be admitted to hospital?

I've got a skin abscess where a foreign body is 2 courses or antibiotics haven't worked and it's full of pus and I feel nauseous

7 Answers

  • Vicki
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

    Yeah, they might hospitalize you, and give you IV meds because they'll be more effective then just oral medication.

    • kelvin
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

      this person needs serious therapy

  • 1 month ago

    Don’t worry the doctor will know what to do

  • 1 month ago

    Depends. YOu may be treated with IV antibiotics as an out patient, as well as an out patient surgery to drain it.

  • Byrd
    Lv 7
    1 month ago


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    A doctor should decide that............

  • 1 month ago

    More likely be referred to day surgery to have it drained or removed, Good Luck

  • 1 month ago

    The only reason that they would do that is if the infection required IV antibiotics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.