Phrase to describe products that meet "test for" standards? ?

Often in the case of safety related products - My example is EN54 Fire detection and fire alarm systems. For a product to say that they comply with this standard, the product has to be tested and certified by an independent test housek. Unlike CE marking that can be self certified.

So is there a succinct phrase that describes a product that carries a certification that has been tested for? This is for my CV and I want to write a sentence like:

"I was involved in developing a product to meet testing standards" but I don't think that is a very good sentence.

Thanks

I recommend you state more specifically what you did in that product development. If it was develop bills of material, or write standard operating procedures for assembly or whatever, it is more informative than being involved. Hold it right there about CE being self certified. Only once you as a manufacturer are certified by CE. I designed a machine that went into a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. My company chose a partner in UK, which used to be part of EU, and we needed a fancy expensive consulting company to CE mark my machine before we could power it on.

"I was involved in developing a product (that was certified to have conformed to CE specs/standards)to meet testing standards"

CV? Are you in Europe?

What country?

CV and Resume are close but not equal.

This product has been tested and complies with all relevant standards for use and safety.