It feels like somebody is drowning me out of my energy, kinda sucking it out from me mentally and physically which makes them..?

More like what I am and I turn weak and depressed. How do I protect my spiritual realm/energy?

Try not to spend time around toxic people (energy vampires).

• John4 weeks agoReport

Its hard to avoid them when 1 of them are your own little sister. 

Sounds like the vampires are out and be careful who you hug on Halloweenie.

• glcang

Everything in creation is Energy

Relationships are about energy

Sometimes the vibrations of some people/situations affect us negatively.

Keep away from that person until you garner enough internal strength.

It may be necessary to avoid them altogether.

• Justin

This is a total rip off of an episode of Star Trek.

Go have a cup of Starbucks coffee and think about all the things you have to be grateful for which GOD has graciously provided for you. People get in your frame of mind by listening to 'idols' and 'celebrities' which are people who are delusional enough to think they are gods.

They aren't.

There is only One GOD and He doesn't make us feel like a piece of ****, even if we are one.

• Dooby

You let go of the cookie and remove your hand from the jar. The effect requires your attention and desire for that cookie. That cookie is rancid, go bake your own.

Do sports. No matter what, boxing, running, dirty dancing. Whatever gets you to sweat and your heart pounding for at least half an hour. At least 3 times per week. At least 30min per session.

Spiritual energy is directly connected to actual energy.

• John4 weeks agoReport

I do, I excersize 4 times a week in the gym but I still feel drained emotionally. 

You should see a doctor.

It sounds like you may be suffering with depression.

No god or religion is going to help you with that.

• Juli4 weeks agoReport

Lol.....there are no gods and all religion is garbage, you dolt.

There's no such thing as spiritual energy. If you're low on energy change your lifestyle , eat better, exercise and get proper sleep. Wafting herbs around and chanting will do the square route offuck-all to help.

• Vicki

Stop hanging out with them. Stop seeing them. Preserve your energy. They aren't worth the drain.

Identify with your own energy and stay anchored in your own feelings, disallowing transference. Clinical psychologists are masters of that technique, detachment. Once you are good at it you will have the intent and words to anchor better.