Why is he always showing up in my dreams?

I've had a crush on him since elementary all the way to hs/college. I have faced facts that I needed to let it go so I did but somehow hes always showing up in my dreams that has absolutely nothing to do with him even if it's just for a second. I wasnt even thinking about him last night in fact I was dreaming about my new crush and he reappeared. Does this happen to you as well?

Best Answer

What I have to share with you has nothing at all to do with sex. Okay? He is a reflection of the masculine side of your female being.. It s called your "animus figure," and he is there to help you out if you need his help. He is a part of you and has nothing to do with young guy you liked back in the school days. Your mind is using his image, since he was once liked and admired, to protect yourself. Google the word "animus" and look up that word in the Oxford Dictionary. It is a key point of Carl Jung's psychology. Love this part of you as he is the Protector within your own soul. He can also be a little mischievous as that only shows your own silly side.