? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Were the 4 arrested at Caning Town tube after a protester was pulled off a train all protesters or the one who pulled the protester off?

and those who got in punches

• Ludwig

They were lazy idle railway employees, who were found fiddling the ticket money.

Hopefully they arrested the violent thug commuter, who was kicking, pushing and thumping the peaceful protestor. Wake up you people, by the time your affected by climate change, it'll be too late.

In the footage it shows the protesters kicking the guy trying to get him off the tube roof so surely rightfully he was the first to make physical contact so to me he is only one who should be arrested.  

No details have been announced regarding Canning Town but I think it is a fair bet that the ones on top of the train were committing an arrestable offence, not those members of the public who assisted in restraining the criminals. A commendation may be in order for the commuter who sacrified his breakfast to fling at the beardy weirdy.

I imagine it's the ones on the roof of the train, unless a particularly violent commuter was identified.

If they arrest commuters, then expect 80 arrests