Would a tattoo artist be offended if I bring in a image I found online ?

I'm planning on getting my first tattoo in a few days so I went online to find some ideas on what exactly I want. I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan so I already knew the theme of the tattoo. I stumbled upon an amazing drawing of Gokus mom holding Goku as a baby. I really like this drawing but I've heard that tattoo artist don't like to copy other people's images. I'll upload the image down below. I would love to hear others opinions on the image as well. 

• LM440

The artist should be pleased because you just helped them read your mind as to what you want. Some artists will not duplicate the exact work of another artist but you have given them a starting point. The artist can change (possibly make better) the image you like and make it a unique perfect fit for you.

No they wouldn't as just about all of them are nihilist who is obsessed with anarchy symbols and only listens to godsmack and system of a down

Rruurureujrrjrjejejdj

Ask around I would  Only get dragon ball Z or any type of fandom tattooed on my body if it had a sentimental meaning to me.  Tattoos are permanent and very hard to get rid of. 

Why would they be offended

Not all tattoo artists are the same. If they are offended, find one who wouldn't mind doing it for you.

The shouldn't be...I printed out one of many playboy logos found online and brought it in. They actually suggested I do that anyway.

yes artist s ig ogo

• kelvin

if you have the money too pay for your tattoo they don't care where your picture comes from

• Kerri

I have seven tattoos and each one of them was a pic I brought in to the tattoo artist. Tattoo artist did them no problem. I guess some artists may balk or refuse to do it but it would be personal preference of the artist. If your artist doesn’t want to do an exact copy ask them to change it up enough to not be an exact copy yet still acceptable for what you want. If one artist won’t do it go to another one. Should be easy enough to get it done.