What do you think will be the next giant leap for humanity?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Mapping the brain and nervous system and how it interacts with the immune system. Maybe cures for Altzheimer's and Parkinson's. Although I personally gave up wishing for a cure for type 1_diabetes more than 50 years ago, and I have been a type 1 diabetic for over 64 years, and each person will have a personal tailor made cure, and the same for lips, MS and other diseases, I believe cures are possible.

Inner space is just as challenging as outer space. Putting the science into psychology and mental health is long overdue. What turns people's natural curiosity off and turns them into bitter angry, self hating, intolerant, cruel people?

• 3 weeks ago

When all religions are accepted as myths, as they should have long been

• 3 weeks ago

Brexit and I cannot wait for the end of the E.U.

• 3 weeks ago

Artificial Intelligence robots will exceed human intelligence and take over the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The end of the world

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

artificial intelligence. that will be humanity's final leap. once our machines reach the singularity, they will be ready to take over and eliminate the human race.

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Peace,..........................

• 4 weeks ago

Getting through Brexit

• 4 weeks ago

Humans finally accepting responsibility for destroying our own environment instead of passing the blame on natural events.

• 4 weeks ago

I believe that we will develop cancer cells which can survive outside the body and "infect" other animals.

• 4 weeks ago

Probably the manned Mars missions. Should be around 2035 or 2040. I'm looking forward to the day people will reach the surface of that planet.

I have always wondered what people felt when they witnessed the moon landing in 1969. I was born in 1982, and even though I know the images, I have never experienced the excitement of seeing such an event live. Only by the time humans go to Mars I will truly know.

• Fred
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

I remember it well! All that excitement and all they came back with was a small bag of moon rocks?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.