Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 1 month ago

Are golf shoes necessary when playing golf or can you use regular shoes?

• 1 day ago

It depends on the golf course,but strongly recomended in humit or rainy days,to help you stand stablly after every strike.

most courses won't allow sneakers, especially wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  Look up "proper golf attire"

golf shoes are not required when playing however I highly recommend them for better traction when you are swinging and an overall better foundation for not sliding during a violent swing most guys produce

🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜

As a whole, not really, but it is recommended as it does help with a few things like traction, stability, comfort, and weather protection. Some golf courses also have strict dress codes that you would need to follow in order to be allowed to play.

You can find a list of golf shoes along with their best features and how each one can help you on the sources provided below.

• Not necessary but they help quite a bit. I'd never play without them.

Regular shoes are not allowed on the putting greens.

Peace.

• PAMELA

You have to abide by the golf club rules, so ask them.

• VAA

Golf shoes serve two purposes, first, they keep the golfer in place during his or her's swing, preventing them from slipping while playing. They also help the golfer navigate the terrain of the course, keep them grounded going up and down the slopes of the course. Golf courses are strict about what shoes are used on their courses, just any shoe can cause damage and that could mean being banned from playing there. I don't know if metal spikes are permitted anymore, I believe there is another more modern style of golf shoe that is used today.

• keerok

I believe it is a requirement in all golf courses.