Is it insane that I feel like I should be female?

I am a man but I really want to be converted to be a lady, although I don't want to lose my sexual organ. I am very much attracted to women and do not have any homosexual feelings. I want to be feminine look wise but still be a man sexually.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Holy mackeral are you confused. If you want to transition to a woman the pecker gets chopped off. You need to figure out who you are. Call the gay center and talk to the counselor. You probably need serious counseling which the center can refer you to.

• 1 month ago

You should see a gender therapist to help you become comfortable with yourself. You are not transsexual, rather a man with a fetish. Therapy can help you love yourself for what you are.

• Emma
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Medical transition begins with, or ends with, a gender therapist, who works with transgender people and is open to medical transition.

• 1 month ago

Then you're just better off being a crossdresser or just a feminine man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes,that makes you insane by definition.

• 1 month ago

Well, some trans people keep their original genitals, they might not want this major surgery for health reasons perhaps. But that doesn't mean we appreciate our original genitals if we are non op. It's certainly eccentric to want to be a woman yet like your penis or vice versa for ftm people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My advice? Stick to cross-dressing because you have no idea what transition entails and how it will negatively affect your life.

• 1 month ago

That's very typical of trans women.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes. You seem to be insane. You sound like Bruce Jenner ten years ago. He finally gave up his appendage and went all girl. You want to look female. You want to be female, but you want to have a male organ and still use it presumably on women. So you want to be a lesbian with a penis? Yes you sound insane to me. Or, more realistically probably a guy who wants a lot of attention and can not find a better means to get it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.