Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWater Sports · 4 weeks ago

Going on a date with a girl to the beach, should I wear a speedo?

I've been speaking to this girl for a while and recently we started seeing each other. We want to go to the beach on the weekend and I really want to wear a speedo instead of boardshorts. I have a few pairs, they fit me well as I'm reasonably fit with six pack abs and tones biceps. Should I go ahead and do it?

Black Bears come in a variety of colors black brown different shades of brown and cinnamon

• geezer

If that is honestly the image you want to display .. go ahead

but I am confused about why you think boardshorts wouldn't show off your abs and bicepts.

Wearing a Speedo would be a SpeeDON'T. Keep it causal for such a date. If she is interested, she will see your good stuff in a little while anyway.

You are aware that speedos will make you look very gay?

• Mandy

If you want to come across as trying way too hard; therefore, making yourself appear ridiculous.

I personally wouldn't but if you feel comfortable, then go ahead. I doubt you will appear more attractive than wearing shorts, it's up to you how you want to sell yourself.

I don't know but you can