What inspires YOU to have confidence in yourself?

Best Answer

Years of experience.

Nothing, that is the problem

• P

Talent

and modesty

• In

The fact that I woke up breathing.

• To be the Ladies Man here in my ancient Rainforest HOME

Ommm

Alcohol.........

• carrie

My dad always told me that I was as good as anybody else. He's been gone many years now, but I can still hear him saying it. 

Confidence in one's self is built in very small pieces throughout our childhood. It comes from approval from family, friends, teachers, exceling in school, romance, hobbies, groups or sports, etc. Or just a few of them. As for an adult gaining more confidence, it can happen, but is mostly temporary, the way is still the same, small accomplishments. Like making your way to the top in your chosen career, finding romance, making friends, repairing family relations, kicking bad habits,buying a nice home in a nice neighborhood, raising a well adjusted family, etc

Inspiration? Always goals for me. Like an educational pursuit, like mending a relationship with someone, like buying a nice car or home, like pursuing an active dating life, saving X amount of dollars, etc

My intelligence probably ....

• CAB

I know what I'm capable of.