What would happen if I wear waterproof mascara to my baptism? Would my mascara run down and get messed up? ?

Best Answer

well it is waterproof but personally,I wouldn't wear it if I was getting baptized

probably not thats why they call it waterproof, but if you are wearing liquid eyeliner with your mascara then more than likely your eyes will make you look like a raccoon.

isn't wearing makeup to a baptism like lieing to god

• audrey

If it's WATERPROOF, what's your problem?

You're about to be baptised and that is your concern? Your about to affirm your spiritual and emotional dedication to God and you're bothered how you look? I'm sure the vanity is appreciated by your deity.

Furthermore, do you not have access to a sink or a bath? Can't you just put some mascara on and dunk the head in there and find out whether it will run or not?

Sorry to be offensive, but this sort of triviality is just iconic of the, almost, fad that religion seems to be in modernity. Especially Christianity in America.

• Satan

Doubtful - should be fine

What would be better is if you start screaming "It Burns! It Burns!" - everyone love a bit of a joke!