Neighbours being C***s?

So I'm stuck what to do with this one, been living at this house for over year and the neighbours right next to us (we live at the end of a terrace) are just completely rude, we have tried speaking them, but they don't want to know, there was 4 of them with 5 cars (yeh Ino what's with the extra car) which took up most street so our selves and other neighbours had to park few doors down from where we actually live, the woman who lives there I could just straggle on a daily bases, like she's the worse one out of the lot (can see why her husband works away, not to sound harsh), but between 10.30pm and 11.45pm she is shouting down the her phone and we can hear the other person on the other side of the phone, she shouts at her dogs 2am in the morning, and the back on her phone 5.30am-7.am, the other day she was screaming at her son down the phone at 5.45am demanding her rent money (how I know about this.. Well she's that f**king loud), it has become a joke, when it comes to bin day, they leave their bins outside our gate for 2-3days, which ain't nice cause we start getting flies in the house, but their son walks past their bins and even looks at them, but doesn't bother moving them. So what should I do? Feel like it's beyond talking to them about it now? We have tried making the same level as nosie as them so they know that the walls are thin and we can hear everything too, but it's not fair on me partner who works nights and has to sleep through the day. 

• David

First buy a section of steel piping and cut it to about 18 inches find two steel caps that will fit over each end. Fit one to one end and leave one for later. Next buy around 100 5mm ball bearings and a large box of fireworks then remove all the gunpowder and pour into the pipe until nicely compacted around the bearings and almost full. Next you will have to buy a fuse and a timing device.... In fact I think I had better stop there in case I become an accessory to multiple murders.

• Gedia

That will be why the previous people moved out. They just do not care, as long as they are OK.

First off, you are the newbies so you moved into the situation that was already there. Don't like it? You can move.

Second. She is either deaf or going that way or the person she is talking to is nearly deaf.

-Or, if she may just be that way from living out on the farm all her life.

Third.I am given the impression that you want them to change their ways because the newbies(YOU) work nights and sleeps days.

That is YOUR Problem because the rest of the world is not going to go quiet just for you.  The jets will not stop flying, nor the trains stop moving nor the traffic stop rolling just because he is sleeping.

Get foam ear plugs like they use in construction and wear them while he sleeps and MOST OF THE NOISE IS GONE.

People living besides a noisy waterfall, sleep because their mind has cut out the background noise as "white noise" so it does not hear it.  We get used to the noise so we don't hear it anymore.  That is the power of the mind.

The neighbor does NOT have to talk to you if they do not want to. Nothing against the law in choosing other people to be your friends...than your neighbors.

Stop being a pusssy.

Maybe the family OWNS THE COMPLEX.?

Maybe they are Preachers "the outdoor type" so are used to speaking loud.

Towns have noise ordinances. You can call the police about that. You can move their bins.

• chris

Use the bins to block the parking spots! They will either move them or you will have a spot waiting for you!

Get a "bull horn" and when she is screaming, walk out there, turn it all the way up and yell "Shut the F**K UP!"

• That doesn't sound a bad idea, normal put me hairdryer/ vacuum cleaner on when she's shouting on phone. Only so much I can do cause partner in bed and don't wanna wake him up

Oh wow that's too bad! I used to have the worst neighbors too when I was a kid. We'd go outside to play and the woman would open the window and scream at us for playing and laughing. Nobody liked them. I can understand how bad it is and I am so sorry that you have to endure them. I know you probably can't move but you can always call the police if they're being too loud and maybe they'll learn their lesson. I wouldn't advise you to act like a jerk to them cause that would only make things worse.

• Don't think nobody on our street likes these either :/ one of our neighbours was slagging them off the other day, but not fair to the people on the other side of them, theres an elderly woman, she doesnt need it

Yer need to move.

A another garden variety and infamously notorious names sake racketeering chreche of ill fated flesh.