Do I phone the midwife?

So I went to my midwife appointment yesterday and she said my blood pressure was quite high. She asked if I had any of the symptoms of preeclampsia, so pain just below the ribs, headaches, dizziness, vision problems, puffy hands or feet etc and I said no because at the time I didn’t. She checked the urine sample too and there was no protein in it, it was perfectly normal. She told me to call them if I get any of the symptoms, and I have been getting mild headaches but since I didn’t have one at the time I didn’t think to mention it, it didn’t even cross my mind to. Which is slightly annoying :/ 

But everywhere I’ve looked on the internet, hospital sites and NHS website etc, have all said that headaches in preeclampsia are severe but mine aren’t severe. So I’m not sure whether to call them about it or not 

"She told me to call."

• MissA

Just call her. There's literally no downside and there may be huge potential upside.

• Suzy Q

That is why she told you to call. So that she could hear whatever was going on an decide whether it warranted looking into.

Of course you should call her. What's the worst that could happen? Her reassuring you? 

Believe me, any midwife is used to getting calls over far lesser concerns.