How can I make ghosts feel more welcome in my home?

Everyone in my street seems to have stopped speaking to me since I had a little misunderstanding with my foreign neighbour's monkey, and now I am feeling very isolated. I need to feel the warm glow of friendly souls around me, even if they are not living ones.

• Dr. NG
    Best Answer

Keep the cabinets and closets closed, ghosts love to open and close them. Ghosts also love to watch people sleep and disappear as soon as they're spotted, so keep that in mind. Open your eyes slowly and unnoticeably so the ghost won't know you are awake. Then quickly rise up and say BOO, they love a good startle as much as we do.

• I like to give Mavis a good startle, when it is freezing in winter I make sure I leave the loo seat up so that if she gets up in the middle of the night for a quick pee that ring of icy porcelain gives her buttocks a nice surprise. 

don't do that. Because you have to know who and what your inviting to stay in your home and space. You don't know what could come through those portals that can be hooked onto something huge. Please be careful because some girl did the same and now she cant stop it.Ghosts are not the only thing that can come through portals. Many many more.

I would just put up a sign saying "ghosts welcome here" somewhere you think they'll see it.

You might also want to put "no foreign monkeys please" right under it. You don't need another misunderstanding, after all.

while i dont normally entertain the company of ghosts, i will say i dont mind their presents. Now, that being said, i most likely drive them off with my living style. So i can give you advice on what not to do!

1. Do not EVER. EVEEER. EEEVVEEERRR try to control them. They are as much of a dead living soul as you are. They have their own free will.

2. Let them scare you, even if you have to fake it when you get used to their presence. I get requests from spirits when they come around that they wish they could scare me easier, however, i have never been a fan of showing my weakness.

3. Ghosts generally dont mind you living your best life, whatever that may be. If you want to stay up until 5 in the morning, they will join you in your efforts. If you want to sleep in until 12 they will be glad to do that as well. What you do NOT want to do is try to fit your lifestyle to theirs, because they want to haunt houses that give them the feeling of unexpectedness and of a real experience.

4. Never watch Ghostbusters when you are at home.

5. Never play Luigi's Mansion unless you want your gaming console to become possessed and then try to eat you in your sleep. My Gamecube came alive one evening and waited until 1 AM to wrap the corded remote around my neck and try to bite my nose off.

6. Last but not least, do not ever try to sell your house because after the ghosts move in with you, they want you to die in that home and they do not care whether it happens the night you die of old age or the night before you sell the house but are killed by a knife to the chest. Hope this helps!

With Halloween fast approaching there will be lots of spirits out. Just put up a sign reading "ghosts welcome" but make sure it is bright orange so the ghosts will know it is real and not just a Halloween prop.

• 👻

Let them know you’re open to them.

• Chris

There are no "ghosts". The dead are in heaven or hell. There are devils that will pretend to be whatever will deceive you away from the Bible and into hell, as well as attempt to painfully destroy your life now. So avoid all that..

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• English Guy
      2 weeks agoReport

and not just cast us into hell because we don't like old ladies or some other rubbish.

Matthew 12:43-45

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. [44] Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. [45] Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Get rid of any salt or sage in your house. They scare ghosts. Use a ouija board as it opens a doorway to let ghosts into your house. Always treat black cats with respect, reverence, and treats. They are probably a witch's familiar.

• Larn3 weeks agoReport

Wait but An Ouija board is just a tool as you cant control what come sin and out the portal. Would if you let something in so powerful that it does not want to leave. Would if the lady does not know how to get rid of these things?

I heard ghosts like the smell of urine. So you should pee everywhere in your house. And just to be safe, take a sh*t all over your house too. I've heard they like the smell of feces as well. But not as much as the smell of urine.

Oh you'll feel the warm glow in a few days afterwards.