john
Lv 4
john asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Are you angry that Trump's actions have caused the deaths of at least 450 Kurds to date?

Update:

WRONG, Socrates. The Turks moved in immediately after their leader's phone conversation with Trump. That's fact.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Disgusted he stabbed in the back the people who did so much in the battle against Isis

• john
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Thank you, Toni. I feel the same way. We Americans via Trump stabbed our allies, people who trusted us, in the back. There's the saying, "A man should be as good as his word." So should a country.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

He didn't. The Turks were going to move in regardless. Trump just got our troops out of the way so YOU wouldn't be bitching about 50 special troops being killed.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes I am but he is scum.

• 3 months ago

appears you want war...you're a giant hypocrite..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

this is a good question!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The only thing that phases a Repukelican is a rejection from their sister/cousin for their traditional incest mating.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Nope, it's about par for the course with American misadventures in the middle-east. Palestine, Yemen, Iraq, etc., etc.

• 3 months ago

Not particularly.  We have to leave sometime.  The Kurds have to be self-sufficient.  This might be a wake up call to them.

• Skookum
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

I didn't know that victims of genocide could wake up.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not even slightly.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not at all. I believe America's misadventures in the middle east have long come to an end.

"Its the presence of American troops in the middle east that causes all the violence and terrorism in the middle east" - Obama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.