Lizzie asked in HealthDental · 4 weeks ago

I have epilepsy and chipped my front tooth in a seizure. I can’t afford to get it sorted, but earn a bit over the amount to get help for it?

I had a seizure and chipped my front tooth. It hurts, so I would like to get it sorted. I work as an HCA, so I don’t earn a lot, but I do earn over the maximum amount to get financial support with it. Does anyone know if there are any other ways to get financial aid with it?

There’s no answers yet.
Be the first one to answer this question.