Okay so when it comes to me eating edibles it’s not with smoking I have this problem but when I eat edibles my face numbs up?

I get really intensive cotton mouth like my My mouth feels numb and it feels like I’m tweaking and I’m not it’s like I only eat edibles I don’t like to tell people around me because their going to say I’m on meth or something and I don’t want to hear that I really don’t think my edibles I buy from the dispensary would happen to have that it’s a legal substance but I do by orders take medication so does that have a trigger on this issue? 

• audrey

Possibly your edibles are too strong and you're eating too much of them at a time. Or they were laced with something else.

• love music4 weeks agoReport

I can’t imagine that a legal dispensary will sell edibles that have drugs in them they could totally get raided if people found out but I usually take 20 mg and yeah they seem to hit me like that but when I take 10 it’s like I barely feel them maybe I should only take 15

• Tavy

What are Edibles?

• love music4 weeks agoReport

Sativa is more day time (head high) will wake you up and motivate you hybrid is more afternoon like it will either kind of wake you up or get you a little sleepy too indicas are more night time it will effect your body give you a sleepier high