Do you agree that guys who don't share your religion have not read your holy scriptures deep enough?

No, people who don't share my church have not had a witness of truth from the Holy Ghost OR were unwilling to follow it.

• poldi2

Not at all, they may have read them and dismissed them as nonsense.

• Mintee

yes.... to truly understand a faith, you need to read their books.. AND please dont read books from someone not of their faith trying to interpret it.. I wouldnt learn christianity from an atheist.. I wouldnt learn Islam f rom a jew.. etc etc

No, that's too simplistic.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Nous

Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.”

― Isaac Asimov

It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand. Mark Twain

• Chi girl
      1 month agoReport

As if either one were an authority on the subject.

• Peter

No, I don't sgree.

• Jake

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: [12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• It's easy to convince yourself something is deeper than it really is.

You don't have tp read Jehovah Witness's Bible deep to recognize that it's superior.

• Chi girl
      1 month agoReport

What Bible? The JW-made NWT is considered heresy by Christian churches.