What are the acts of kindness that you have given and received?

Let’s lift each other up and celebrate our actions.

Favorite Answer

the only act of kindness I make I give homeless people paper money when I see them. i have never received an act of kindness from people who were not my immediate family. never.

• Minni

Glad you give to others in need. The people you have helped are certainly grateful for your help. Hopefully, giving to others makes you happy.

• Chanel

I was working in a shop and this elderly man came in. He has bad eye sight and cannot read the size cubes so I always read them for him and if he likes the clothes he tries them on and buys them. He never takes long and he said that he does not like to disturb me.

Anyway, I commented to my colleague that my watch had bust and I needed to buy another on my day off.

One day this elderly man came in and to my surprise he had brought me a watch. I was really touched by that.

I helped a granny cross the street. Then relieved her of her purse.

I gave, then I received.

I maced a dolphin who was eating a plastic straw instead of recycling it.